Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple bugs

Hey,

I've found a few bugs, most of them are visual.

1. Window textures are buggy, especially underwater. They tend to be visible if they are below sea level, this happens during the day too, but not every window looks like that if its underwater.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	VCrgpLh.png
Views:	168
Size:	835.3 KB
ID:	1054

This also happens to some windows that aren't underwater but further away.

Name:	ypBjnQr.png
Views:	141
Size:	815.6 KB
ID:	1056

2. Are these rocks supposed to be there?

Name:	DItiwgq.png
Views:	129
Size:	798.5 KB
ID:	1055

3. Not really a bug, but please replace those hedge models. They aren't really nice to look at because you can literally see the separate models.

Name:	Ag8CJ9H.png
Views:	137
Size:	838.3 KB
ID:	1057

4. Shadows are very weird sometimes, for example below this bridge. The exact position of this bridge can be seen in the chat at the end of the video.
    https://i.imgur.com/gNHYRSc.mp4

5. Theres an object in the ocean. Also, the water looks a bit weird between the players head and the model. Position: 235208, 60295, 100

Name:	h5bq0dw.png
Views:	131
Size:	418.2 KB
ID:	1058

1. That's a general rendering problem with overlapping translucent materials that can't be fixed without introducing other issues. There might be another solution to this I'm looking for further down the road.
    2. Will be fixed in the next update.
    3. I will place some other bushes in front of them so that it's no longer noticeable.
    4. What's your shadow setting in the main menu?
    5. Will be fixed.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, my shadow setting is on "Epic". Thanks for fixing the issues!

Comment

Working...
      X