city/island suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

city/island suggestion

This is definitely something for after release, but I think I'd be cool if there was another city/island, on the same map, that isn't connected to another city. Something like Cuba or Hawaii could be cool.
    This would make planes, helicopters, and boats useful and it would be especially cool for RP servers.
    Let me know what you think.

Well, the game doesn't include any bikes, planes or boats, so that's one thing lacking in the game at the moment, but there's a lot more that's important to it, i.e. finishing the map, adding some required features to the game. You can make a island yourself by using the CreateObject lua function and then scaling the object to something huge.
    Game Developer @ Onset RP // Early Access tester // Wiki Contributor

Comment

Yeah I didn't really think about how useless this suggestion is right now, but for the future it would be great. (assuming that in the future boats and planes will be added.)
      Also I'm talking about an actual new city. There would be more reason to use planes, helicopters, and boats. You could have certain vehicles only be available in a certain city, and different types of guns and drugs could be easier/cheaper in different cities, etc etc.

Comment

Working...
      X