Character Model and Animations Rework

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character Model and Animations Rework

I think the game looks at the moment pretty good, but there is one thing that always driven me from saying that the game looks perfect and this is the character it self and especially it's animations. I think the developers should do a rework of the character model and it's animations which looks not really good and professional at the moment. This is my honest suggestion and I hope you take it into your considerations!!

tbh, the characters do look a bit creepy

Comment

Okay that's sad to be honest. So much effort has gone into these. Would be good if you could name what exactly you don't like on them.
      Also there are hundreds of animations, which one are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Talos View Post
        Okay that's sad to be honest. So much effort has gone into these. Would be good if you could name what exactly you don't like on them.
        Also there are hundreds of animations, which one are you talking about?
        I'm talking about the walking and running animations which looks pretty snappy and robotic in my opinion. The model it self is fine for an indie game, I guess it's just the animations that bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by IdoX View Post

I'm talking about the walking and running animations which looks pretty snappy and robotic in my opinion. The model it self is fine for an indie game, I guess it's just the animations that bother me.
          Talos will be working on these content. However, these changes aren't his primary focus at the moment.
          Last edited by Logic_; 11-17-2019, 08:47 AM. Reason: spell fix
          Game Developer @ Onset RP // Early Access tester // Wiki Contributor

Comment

It isn't that horrible, to be honest. Atleast, appreciate the work that was done. He might rework in the future, but as it was said above, I believe he has other priorities for the moment being.

Comment

Originally posted by frostyworks View Post
              It isn't that horrible, to be honest. Atleast, appreciate the work that was done. He might rework in the future, but as it was said above, I believe he has other priorities for the moment being.
              Of course I appreciate his work. Don't get me wrong I love this game, this is just a suggestion and It wasn't meant to insult anybody.

Comment

I don't know about this one Chief. I love the current state of the character and armature animations.

Comment

Working...
                X