Basic RP gamemode and it's features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talos View Post

Yes, the login and register system works by comparing the SteamId. So no passwords required.

Once you join a server the account will be created automatically. To be honest I would only delete accounts on request. What if a player decided to come back after two years just to find out that their 100 hour character is gone.
    yeah, i meant there isnt a point much in a manual with-password login/register.

about deleting accounts that are old, its up to the owners, but there isnt a point to preseve every random, barely played account, there can be a lot of 'trash' and some may have limited resouces.

Comment

So the mods could be like garrys mod. With steam workshop. Scripted mods maybe? Otherwise just models...

Comment

I think consumables would be cool. Like food and water to keep your player's energy up, and also functional furniture and backpacks.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSuperman View Post
          So the mods could be like garrys mod. With steam workshop. Scripted mods maybe? Otherwise just models...
          Its up to the server developers to give them life, these are not client side mods, but server one.

Originally posted by jay View Post
          I think consumables would be cool. Like food and water to keep your player's energy up, and also functional furniture and backpacks.
          I think its better left up to the server developers to make and more even as a module released on the forums rather.

Comment

be able to smoke, and use a smartphone.

Comment

Here are a few things for the PD.

-Speed LIDAR

-MDC to show if someone has a license, active warrants. And the ability to modify warrants and/or add warrants on someone.

-MDC to show arrests/traffic history, owned properties, and registered home address.

-Bulletproof vests with different levels (eg: Level 1/2/3 body armor)

-A variety of police clothes and the ability to customize them with hats/gloves/vests/ and bulletproof helmets for SWAT (If possible)

-Deployable spike strip

-Police officer shields

-The ability to drop traffic cones and barriers.

-Siren mods (simple ones with low downloads)

-Working spotlight for police vehicles.

-Lighting system which allows you to either turn on your strobes or your lights or both.
              Last edited by 26Nineteen; 09-08-2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

[Retracted]
                Last edited by Logic_; 10-21-2019, 09:35 PM. Reason: Wrong thread
                Game Developer @ Onset RP // Early Access tester // Wiki Contributor

Comment

Originally posted by Talos View Post
                  Thanks for your suggestions.

Anyone actually interested in a prison where you can get jailed and other players act as security?
                  Definitely. This is just something every RP server should have. Prison should be a place not just for sitting out your jailtime, but also for RP.

Comment

Working...
                  X