Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please add these lua scripts

1. Removed

2. Please add a lua script to read keybinds in game.

For mods with custom keybinds, it would be nice to be able to read all of the user's existing keybinds. I want to set up a system for setting up custom keybinds in my mods, so it would be nice if I could read what the user's in game keybinds are to warn them if they are overwriting a keybind.

3. Please add a script to be able to focus a web ui. Currently, when a web ui is opened, it will not accept any input until the user clicks on it.
    Last edited by Pindrought; 01-04-2020, 05:48 PM.

From my own testing, I've found that if you set the input mode to INPUT_UI the escape menu doesn't get opened, so presumably it sets the focus entirely on any ui you have open

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      From my own testing, I've found that if you set the input mode to INPUT_UI the escape menu doesn't get opened, so presumably it sets the focus entirely on any ui you have open
      Looks like you were right on this. I removed that point and added a new suggestion to this list regarding focusing web ui.

Comment

Would be nice that fences (small wooden ones, medium sized steel ones) could be ran over with vehicle and broken just like some of the street signs.

Comment

Working...
        X