Stunt Evolution Freeroam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunt Evolution Freeroam

Stunt Evolution Freeroam, was previously a popular SA:MP server with a rich history dating back to 2016, the server was closed on July '18 due to payment issues and the developers being busy with their education life/drafting to the army. We have decided to reopen the server on the new game Onset; attempting to rebuild the community it once had and thereby, committing to the development of Stunt Evolution Freeroam.

SEF is the first freeroam server to be advertised so far on Onset forum's. The server will feature an open space free-to-roam that will be mapped from the ground up with activities and art to be discovered, as well as mini-games to chill off to and gangs for players to unite. The developers hope to realize the previous plans for the server, which were not achievable easily due to software limitations.

Currently our community has no website but you can still join us on our Discord.
    We're looking forward to meet you!
    Last edited by Kaperstone; 11-29-2019, 12:05 PM.

cant wait for the grand re-oppening of my favourite samp server on another game, i might even come around to map again if there are any tools for that, good luck paperstone!

Comment

I have a lot of fond memories from SA-MP's iteration of SEF, and here's hope that we can all recreate and relive the experience in Onset. Who knows, maybe it'll be even better

Comment

Thanks for the support!

Comment

Cannot wait for the release on Onset!

Regards,
          Faker

Comment

Working...
          X