Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevada State Roleplay

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Nevada Roleplay, it's a new roleplay server on Onset game with the goal to create a heavy roleplay server with a stable playberase. We are looking for interested people and developers to be apart of this project. People with experience on roleplay will have a boost to be apart of our staff team.

My name is Bloodthirsty and I'm the head of this server, I have played roleplay servers in SA:MP from 2009 and had a few servers there aswell. The past few months I have been learning and practicing to code and I'm glad to say that I have the skillset to develop a server.

In this thread we will walk you through our journey, goals, features, staff and everything else that you will need to know.

INFORMATION

The server is going to have tons of features based on real life to make the gamemode as realistic as possible, some major ones we have planned are.

Application system;
    In order to keep low skilled roleplayers away from the server, we are going to create an application system. In order to play our server you will have to submit an application test, which will include your roleplay skills.

Factions;
    The server will have legal and illegal factions, legal factions include police department, department of corrections, fire department etc and illegal factions will be created from players, such as mobster, gangs, motorcycle clubs etc. There is going to be faction management which will control factions and will give perks to active and realistic factions.

Business system;
    The business system includes nightclubs, restaurants, bars, shops etc. Every player will have the power to purchase and lease a business, leasing a business you'll have to go through a leasing application.

Nevada State Prison;
    The server will have it own prison, criminals will be held there for an amount and time. The prison is realistic, there will be a department of corrections ( gurads of prison ) which will manage it.

Other;
    Roleplay gamemodes have tons of features in order to make it playable and realistic, there will be bunch more features on our server and we will never stop adding new ones. Starting from scripted jobs, property system, vehicle dealerships, phone system, realistic economy and much more!
    Last edited by bloodthirsty; 10-05-2019, 08:34 PM.

Sounds nice so far, good luck!

Comment

Be nice if discord link works

Comment

Working...
      X