X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[EN] Summit Roleplay | Semi-Realistic Roleplay | summitroleplay.com

Hit me for Discord
    Hit me for Website
    Hit me to Annoy Jack on Stream when he's live.

Extentric
    is a small team of friends that came together to develop a fresh gamemode on the platform of Onset. With previous experience from other games / mods (myself being from MTA, SAMP, GMod, [roblox...] and etc) we decided to try a new challenge on the next upcoming game.

Our plans: Make multiple gamemodes in one server, so a player has a wide range of entertainment to choose from.
    Here's some of the features that we have planned for release:
    Race - Classic old race, but with the option for community members to upload their own maps. Time to get crazy.
    Runner - ^ Same as this, but without vehicles. Members also have a choice to upload their own maps.
    TDM - Similar to what you would experience on MW2 back in the day, except on Onset. With strange ragdolls. And unique maps. And maybe teams?
    Freeroam - Classic old Freeroam with a few hints of new stuff, this is currently available. Come check it out - we're open for suggestions on our Discord!
    Cinema - Share a screen with your buds, or randoms, whatever suits you, and watch some weird stuff on YouTube. Just like you would do in privacy, except now you have a choice to watch with others.
    AND MORE - Suggest other GMs that we may consider and we might do it. Maybe we won't. Depends if it's interesting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	exentric_lobby.png
Views:	277
Size:	615.2 KB
ID:	1764
    Currently available:
    FREEROAM
    - Added /veh <id> to spawn a vehicle
    - Added /vehdel to delete your spawned vehicle
    - Added /weapon <id> <ammo> <slot> to start murdering everyone
    - Added /godmode to stop being murdered by everyone
    - Added /help <1-4> to get a list of useful commands
    - Added /clothes <1-30> to get some clothes on, you naked animal!
    - Added /kill just in case you get stuck somewhere.
    - Added /dance to prove to others that you can actually dance
    - Added /teleport to get to someone and probably murder them in cold blood
    - Added /notele to stop being murdered in cold blood
    - Added /time <1-24> to change time. Why not?
    - Added /weather <1-10> to change weather. Feeling like god yet?
    - Added /players to see who's active
    - Added /repair to repair your vehicle
    - Added /vehiclecolor to change your vehicle color to something random.
    - Added /nitro to feel like vin diesel and probably fly into the gas pumps like Dimmies did earlier
    - Added /fp [Currently bugged] - Added tasers actually tasing players. Have fun having a taser war at the gas station

Find our full and future changes on Discord!

Suggestions and ideas are always welcome in the community. if this gains your interest, pop by to say hello! Discord link above.
    I do regularly stream the development of the project over on Twitch! If you wanna see what we're up to, or have a general coding question, let me know. I'll give you a hand.

We have released the server! Come join us - IP: play.summitroleplay.com (name due to change, same for the IP provided)

The Exentric Team
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1B0Y; 01-06-2020, 05:57 AM.

Little update regarding the stream: We're currently giving away one copy of Onset! We'll be announcing the winner on Friday 20th! check the stream description regarding the giveaway.
    -> https://twitch.tv/mr_jacko

Comment

UPDATE:
      -> Name changed to Exentric to fit our new setup. More on this within the next week.
      -> Server now launched. Currently available is Freeroam however more will be present throughout the coming weeks.
      -> Use Discord to suggest new features for Freeroam, we currently have a wide selection of features to play with.

Join using play.summitroleplay.com ( better than an IP )

Comment

Working...
      X