Scripting Testbench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOOL Scripting Testbench

I searched a way to test our scripts and came up with the idea of creating a fake onset server that tries to emulate the onset api and server behaviour.

Currently the api is very limited and it can only be used to test database stuff and web ui's.
    Yes! You can test web ui's with the built in WebUI Emulator thats simulating the clients ui in the browser.
    If you need any function implemented just ask and I'll see what I can do for you.

Download: https://github.com/OnfireNetwork/Ons...bench/releases
    You need to have Java 8 or higher installed to run it. (java -jar OnsetTestbench-x.x.jar)
    The config is documented on the GitHub page.

Have fun testing your stuff!

You're blowing my mind again.

Comment

Hello, I want to test this tool but it gives me an error when I try to run it via command prompt:
      Code:
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
              at net.onfirenetwork.testbench.Instance.<init>(Instance.java:41)
              at net.onfirenetwork.testbench.OnsetTestbench.main(OnsetTestbench.java:8)
      Do you know how to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by syog View Post
        Hello, I want to test this tool but it gives me an error when I try to run it via command prompt:
        Code:
        Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.onfirenetwork.testbench.Instance.<init>(Instance.java:41)
        at net.onfirenetwork.testbench.OnsetTestbench.main(OnsetTestbench.java:8)
        Do you know how to fix it?
        Does your running directory contain a "server_config.json" file?
        If so, does your package directory contain a "package.json"?

Comment

@x7airwoker
          Each package has a package.json file defining it's content.

Comment

Well I got that fixed, but I'm missing mariadb plugin so I won't be able to run this anyway I guess

Comment

Looks like most mariadb functions are defined here: https://github.com/OnfireNetwork/Ons...aDBPlugin.java

Comment

Sorry for my late response.

The mariadb plugin is implemented, but not fully because some stuff isn't documented yet.
                You just need to enable it in the server_config.json like you would do with the real Onset server.

The project is discontinued now, because we don't need it anymore. Its still useful for testing ui's but I can't guarantee that it behaves exactly like the real server.

If you have further questions just tag me on the Onset Discord (:

Comment

Working...
                X