Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Project

Hey Onset(tlers),

what is your current scripting-project (in onset)?
    I'm learning the basics of onset scripting with a car trader-script.

It's very simple but it helps me to understand the onset-scripting step by step.
    in the shop you are able to choose a car and see a preview of your "dream"-car. The available cars depends on your permissions (e.g. are you a Police officer )
    and the last thing to choose: do you want to buy it for yourself or for your company...a police-car can only be bought for the company (and so on)

So what is your current/next project?

Sry: forgot the "r" in the header ...
    Last edited by carparso; 05-03-2020, 12:14 PM.

Hey carparso,
    I'm currently working on 3 packages
    - A conquest gamemode that is almost ready for a release ( i just need to fix a bug )
    - A package to enable first person in cars
    - and a framework (idk if it will be released)

Comment

Originally posted by Voltaism View Post
      Hey carparso,
      I'm currently working on 3 packages
      - A conquest gamemode that is almost ready for a release ( i just need to fix a bug )
      - A package to enable first person in cars
      - and a framework (idk if it will be released)
      Sounds great. Since when do you scripting for onset and since when have you been scripting at this three projects?

Comment

Originally posted by carparso View Post

Sounds great. Since when do you scripting for onset and since when have you been scripting at this three projects?
        My first released package was the noclip and it was released on the 23/12/19,
        I'm working on the conquest gamemode since ~ 2 months but i wanted to make tanks for the conquest gamemode so i started working on tanks and the conquest gamemode ~ 2 months ago
        I'm working on the second package since 2 weeks
        I'm working on the framework since 3 weeks

Comment

Awesome. I wish you the best for your project and I'm curios to see your conquest gamemode.

Are there more scripter with a current script-project out there?

Comment

Working...
          X