Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few bugs I encountered and a seemingly.. unfinished area of the map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few bugs I encountered and a seemingly.. unfinished area of the map?

I've played for about 4 hours, and these are a few bugs I've encountered in that time.

First bug is that at random times flying a helicopter, it will randomly pull all the way back (nose up) and then start rotating horizontally uncontrollably, inevitably crashing into the ground repeatedly and breaking.

I'm not entirely sure if this next bit is a bug, or just something that needs to be coded on my end, after spawning in a vehicle and whether or not I'm standing next to it for a prolonged period of time or I go across the map, it will often times de-spawn and then re-spawn, either clipping into the ground or on-top of objects which can be frustrating at times.

In the editor menu, there is "Editor speed", in the spectate view if you crank it up to 15 or higher, your camera darts across the map and will often times start making it's way back to the spot where you cranked up the number, however you have little control to make it stop moving on it's own, the only fix I've found is that since the default speed is 9, is switching it back to 9, but new users to the editor menu might not be aware of that.

Now this last one is a big OOPS on the Developer(s) part, something I think should definitely be fixed very soon, I've attached a photo to this post as to where the problem is.

I've xperienced the same helicopter bug, but this only seems to apply to pre-spawned vehicles. Spawning a heli on the fly doesn't ever freak out and spin out.

Comment

I experience the helicopter uncontrollably spinning bug every time I do the following:
      • Spawn helicopter via code (see below)
      • Fly a little
      • Land helicopter
      • Exit helicopter
      • Enter helicopter again
      • Fly up
      • Helicopter starts spinning uncontrollable
      Last edited by Donne; 01-14-2020, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X