Mantle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mantle

Yooo, I come from San Andreas Multiplayer (LSRP) like a lot of the people on here. If anyone knows me it's probably from my few Youtube videos [click here] I made for LSRP which got a decent amount of views or because they think I'm a report banger 😂😂 Before LSRP, I played on a server called Project: Los Angeles (or P:LA), which was medium roleplay, and I played there for around 3 years or so, I was the head of LAPD detectives under the name Frankie Coopero. Then eventually I swapped over to NGG and MTG (both pretty light roleplay). They died off relatively quick and that's when I jumped onto LSRP in like 2016 and now that server is dying so here I am... looking for a new game to roleplay on.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing what this game has to offer and y'all can catch me on my friends roleplay server on (hopefully) release day, it will be called Onset Roleplay and it's going to be heavy roleplay [that means: no noobs joining thanks!]
    • Favorite game: GTA SA, CSGO, League of Legends
    • Favorite genre of music: Rap/Grime/Drill
    • Favorite artists/rappers [new school]: King Von (if the avatar didn't make it obvious), Dave, Yungeen Ace, Lil Baby, Lil Durk, Roddy Ricch, L.A Capone (RIP)
    • Favorite artists/rappers [old school]: 2Pac, Nate Dogg, Mobb Deep, Lil Wayne (old wayne, not the new shit).
    • Favorite song(s) right now: and
    That's about it. Discord is Mantle#0265, keep your eye out for the server advertisement soon 👀 I promise it will be the best roleplay server on this game (hold me to that).

Yo,

Enjoy your stay here. I played a bit at Opis and LS, definitely both servers had their good times back then. Hoping to see something here 😉😈.
    Game Developer @ Onset RP // Early Access tester // Wiki Contributor

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
      X