Greetings from the UK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the UK!

Hello! I'm Ben, having only just seen your YouTube announcement vid, I thought I should jump on the bandwagon! This all looks really promising and I can't wait to hopefully be a part of it!

I'm currently very fond of ARMA 3 Altis Life and have been playing since ARMA 3's initial release, however, with the lifespan of ARMA 3 starting to come to an end, it looks like it might be the time to start looking for the next big thing which I'm hoping I've found here.

Here's hoping that Onset is the start of something brilliant!

//Gordon

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
    Hello! I'm Ben, having only just seen your YouTube announcement vid, I thought I should jump on the bandwagon! This all looks really promising and I can't wait to hopefully be a part of it!

I'm currently very fond of ARMA 3 Altis Life and have been playing since ARMA 3's initial release, however, with the lifespan of ARMA 3 starting to come to an end, it looks like it might be the time to start looking for the next big thing which I'm hoping I've found here.

Here's hoping that Onset is the start of something brilliant!

//Gordon
    Hello Gordon, happy to see a face from Arma 3 roleplay, I have been playing Arma 3 for over 5 years and had some great times on it. hope you have a great time on the forums

Comment

Ah! yes indeed, I've been following the ARMA series since the good ole days of ARMA 2 :P

Do you play Modded ARMA 3 RP or Altis Life? Trunks

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
        Ah! yes indeed, I've been following the ARMA series since the good ole days of ARMA 2 :P

Do you play Modded ARMA 3 RP or Altis Life? Trunks
        I used to play both, but I liked modded rp more

Comment

You could have mentioned you were doing one of these, now I feel left out

Comment

Working...
          X