Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy to be here <3

Hello guys!

I can't tell you how glad I am to know about Onset! I loved Multi Theft Auto so much, and when I saw this on steam I instantly added it in my cart ( Nostalgia hit me so hard when I saw the little tutorial with the guy coding in LUA, goddamn ). On MTA I was at first ( one year or so ) just a player, and then I moved to being a developer and creating DayZ servers ( I was always a fan of DayZ - in fact, I found out about DayZ because of MTA xd ). You have a little portofolio of my work here.
    I will try my best and create a DayZ gamemode on Onset too ( along with other devs ).
    As for myself, I am a 17 ( almost 18 ) years old high school student living in Romania at the beginning of a programmer's career ( I prefer the back-end part of programming, my favorite language so far being C# .NET Framework ).

Thank you for paying attention to my introduction, and I hope we'll grow this game all together and see it prosper, because it has soo much potential <3

Happy holidays!
    0͉̬̮͍͍͉̉̂ͫ̿̍̓̏x̾ͣ̉ͬ̿͡͏̺̮̣̣ ͉5̷̠̲̪̣̟ͣͣ̽̐ͪ͗̔ͤ́̀̚3̢́͆̃̍ͩ ̢̘̣̩̳9̤͉̍̓͐̽͋́̍͟C̴̬ͮ̀Č̔̅ͤB ̱͙̞̤͓̲̠̫̞͆̌̀͜D́2͉͗̅̔ͨ͂̍̅̾͠ ̼ ̞̞͍3͙̻̜̗̖̝̙̬̰͛ͣ̅͐̉͒̇͝

Welcome!

Comment

Really nice intro b!LL, I hope you will have a lot of fun developing Onset servers. I think it could be helpful for you to join the official Discord to team up with other passionate developers/players just like you.

Have a nice day .

Comment

Welcome! I look forward to seeing what you can bring to the table here. Awesome screenshots.

Comment

Hey there and welcome!

https://discordapp.com/invite/nMvHy3n
          Moderator / BETA Tester

Comment

Welcome dude ! Hope you will enjoy Onset!

Comment

Working...
            X