ArcGaming | RP/RPG/CnR/MGM

Click image for larger version

Name:	350x91.png
Views:	257
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	920

Hit me for Discord

Summit Roleplay
    is a small team of friends that came together to develop a fresh gamemode on the platform of Onset. With previous experience from other games / mods (myself being from MTA, SAMP, GMod, [roblox...] and etc) we decided to try a new challenge on the next upcoming game.

What we want to accomplish within this community is a server with not just a single featured gamemode that has a list of features, but a branch of other gamemodes bundled into one - MultiGameMode.

With experiments done on Multi Theft Auto in the past, we aim to try and fetch this kind of feature onwards - and with the help of the community over the next few months, gain more inspiration to what we could add in addition.

Summit Roleplay to start off with is planning on doing the basics to get the ball rolling - a simple, yet enjoyable RP/RPG/CnR type gamemode that wraps around the elements of roleplay, however not entirely focused on as some of you may have seen in FiveM (although I expect Onset to be better of a result in achieving true RP material in the upcoming future), it gives the players the choice to do basic things such as farming, trash collecting, and more.

On the CnR side of things, Legal vs Illegal activities will be placed around the map for players to join in at any time, meaning the players that are just doing the normal civilian work can turn criminal by robbing a store for example. Or stealing a cop car. Or holding a cop hostage, it''s entirely up to what you want to do.

Later on down the road, we wish to introduce popular gamemodes such as Race, TDM, Zombies and more as we originally featured in our old projects.

Suggestions and ideas are always welcome in the community. if this gains your interest, pop by to say hello! Discord link above.
    To see what we currently have planned, check out our Trello board which is now available to the public: https://trello.com/b/ReLeQKey/arcgaming

We look forward to see you guys around!
    The Summit Roleplay Team.

Last edited by 1B0Y; 12-12-2019, 03:49 AM.
Working...
X