Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RoleplayStudios.co ● The first Onset Roleplay Community ● Setting the groundwork for Roleplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RoleplayStudios.co ● The first Onset Roleplay Community ● Setting the groundwork for Roleplay

Click image for larger version  Name:	Roleplay Studios Official Announcement.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.6 KB ID:	2211
    Last edited by andrew; 03-13-2020, 10:35 PM.

Sounds good, looking forward for your upcoming server for Onset.

You are also the very first creating a forum group, nice!

Comment

Originally posted by andrew View Post

Hello Onset Community,

My name is Andrew and I am the Founder and Project Lead of Roleplay Studios. Roleplay Studios was created in early 2013 as a Arma 2:Life Community with servers in popular game modes but mostly Takistan Life. In 2016, We moved our community to Arma 3:Life again featuring game modes involving roleplay. After Arma, the Roleplay Studios community made the decision to move our community away from Arma as the population was not increasing as much as we hoped. In mid-2017 we moved our to community to GTA:Five M. With an increasing population in GTA:Five M, we as management have not always enjoyed the experience of GTA:Five M compared to our previous Arma Life days. We feel such a big change in platforms caused a large disconnect between our players.

When I found out about Onset, the game interested myself and my management because of the realistic development goals and the ability to create whatever you like under the sun with the sandbox game mode. Therefore, the next few months we will be directing our community and redesigning our community with the Onset community and we are looking to have our server ready by the release of the game. We are always looking to better improve the experience of our member and feel taking the step into a game which we see a lot of potential in, would be a interesting direction to move into.

Please feel free to check us out! Join our group on the forums located here: https://forum.playonset.com/sguncate...leplay-studios Please understand some services that we have available like our Website, Discord and TeamSpeak may become unavailable throughout the past few months as we begin to revamp our community and prepare for the Onset community!

We look forward to what this community has to bring to us and can not wait for whats to come in the Onset development process!

To all of us at Roleplay Studios, Thank you!

Join our Website: http://roleplaystudios.co/
      Join our Discord for updates: https://discord.gg/BgzyUnZ

Andrew
      Project Lead of Roleplay Studios
      http://roleplaystudios.co/
      https://discord.gg/BgzyUnZ
      Took a look at your website, looks dope. hope your server does well when this game comes out

Comment

Originally posted by Talos View Post
        Sounds good, looking forward for your upcoming server for Onset.

You are also the very first creating a forum group, nice!
        Thank you! We are getting our community ready for the transition, Very Excited for this game Please let me know if there are any other ways I can get involved as I am more than happy to!! And Yess #1 First Group

Comment

Originally posted by Trunks View Post

Took a look at your website, looks dope. hope your server does well when this game comes out
          Thank You, I have spent alot of time an effort in our website! Glad you enjoyed it! Very excited for the game release.

Comment

Super excited for this game and our server! Also, very happy to see it is LUA. Time to start practicing!

Comment

Originally posted by Brayden D. View Post
              Super excited for this game and our server! Also, very happy to see it is LUA. Time to start practicing!
              We are just excited as you are! Welcome to the community!

Comment

Your dedication to the project is overwhelming. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you! Very excited for whats to come with this game

Comment

Check this out

https://forum.playonset.com/sguncate...leplay-studios

Comment

Watched the video. You are totally right about the potential. Everyone will be able to suggestion what functions or features they want to see in the game.
                      So if you want to script a specific gamemode feature and require something special then we are open to adding that.

As for server development I would split it up in two programmer groups. One for the UI who is good at HTML/CSS/JS and the other one for Lua.

Comment

just a side note;
                        you cant change the roleplay definition, you must first set one. I recommend setting the bar high to keep players attracted and defeating your competition (other RP servers).

Comment

• andrew
                          andrew commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, Your our 100% Correct! I was really referring to the whole Roleplay Community together, but I get your point

• Owen Little
                          Owen Little commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We want to not only set the definition of roleplay but also change the definition of roleplay for players coming from different environments.

Good point

Comment

• andrew
                          andrew commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I agree!

• Owen Little
                          Owen Little commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Agreed.

Originally posted by Brayden D. View Post
                        Glad to hear! Look forward to seeing you around on our server!

Comment

Looking forward for this. Take it far!

Comment

• andrew
                            andrew commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Feel free to check out our Discord aswell!

• Owen Little
                            Owen Little commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Glad to see your excitement, Hope to roleplay with you soon!
                        Working...
                        X