Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roleplay Studios - Development Showcase - Creating the Police Station (Part 2) - Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roleplay Studios - Development Showcase - Creating the Police Station (Part 2) - Interior

Click image for larger versionName:	RPS Forums Logo.pngViews:	0Size:	190.6 KBID:	464
    LIVE STREAM 1 PART 2 of the series showcasing essential development we are doing in preparation for the release of Onset! Special Thanks to Talos, the creator of Onset for giving us access to the game.

Follow us on Twitch so you don't miss another moment. https://www.twitch.tv/roleplaystudios

Click image for larger version

Name:	Police 1.jpg
Views:	887
Size:	382.6 KB
ID:	712Click image for larger version

Name:	Police 2.jpg
Views:	755
Size:	375.2 KB
ID:	713Click image for larger version

Name:	Police 3.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	389.6 KB
ID:	714Click image for larger version

Name:	Police 4.jpg
Views:	743
Size:	387.0 KB
ID:	715Click image for larger version

Name:	Police 5.jpg
Views:	732
Size:	366.7 KB
ID:	716Click image for larger version

Name:	Police 6.jpg
Views:	750
Size:	387.9 KB
ID:	717Click image for larger version

Name:	Police 7.jpg
Views:	836
Size:	381.9 KB
ID:	718
    Attached Files

Mapping is just amazing! Sadly missed the stream, maybe I can watch you another time!

Comment

Originally posted by frostyworks View Post
      Mapping is just amazing! Sadly missed the stream, maybe I can watch you another time!
      Gald you like it. We post when we go live in our Discord, so be sure to check us out

Comment

Simply amazing.
        Game Developer @ Onset RP // Early Access tester // Wiki Contributor

Comment

Hi, I saw on your post that you made a very nice police station! I'm coming to you, because I just finished a mod with 7 signs in the theme of "police department". These 7 signs can be installed on the ground or on walls to transform any building on the Onset map into a police station.
          So, I think that with my pack you will be able to install police signs on your police station which will make something even more realistic! Here's the link if you want to see: https://kemset2.wixsite.com/kemset

Comment

Working...
          X