Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sturze.com | Revolutionary VPS Hosting | Cheap Pricing | I9-9900K Locations | New Year Sale !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sturze.com | Revolutionary VPS Hosting | Cheap Pricing | I9-9900K Locations | New Year Sale !

Click image for larger version  Name:	sturze.png Views:	0 Size:	1.3 KB ID:	1712

What is sturze ?
    Sturze is a relatively new hosting company based in the United Kingdom which aims to provide cheap , reliable & powerful server hosting to the public.
    What makes sturzes better then the rest

Sturzes aim is to provide the most powerful hosting at the lowest price while maintaining 99% SLA Uptime.
    What current locations does sturze have and what is the hardware like ?

-- Germany --

Our German location offers the best price to performance ratio out there with core I9-9900Ks and NVMe Storage.
    -- New York --
    Our US New York location offers some of the cheapest VPS Hosting in the states while maintaining the performance of the beloved I7-6700K

We currently have a New Years sale happening so check out our site and use the codes below for some insane deals.

VPS31 = 30% Off Your first month
    VPS312020 = 20% Off Forever

Sturzes Pubic Discord : https://discord.gg/fy4SkXy

-- VPS Panel Features --

Sturze uses the state of the art virtualizer panel which contains many features to make the users life so much easier !

Such as the following
    • Change the hostname
    • Change Root Password
    • IP List
    • VPS Configuration
    • SSH
    • SSH Keys
    • OS Reinstall (Selection of OSs from almost every Linux version to windows 2019)
    • Control Panel
    • Applications
    • Rescue Mode
    • Recipes
    • Monitoring
    • Status Logs
    • Logs
    • Self Shutdown
    • Tasks
    • Bandwidth statistics
    • Disk Usage
    • CPU Usage
    • Server location
    Those are some of the many features our Virtualizer panel has

Sturze.com is a sister company to MixmlHosting
    Last edited by Sturze.com; 01-02-2020, 01:08 AM.

Another WHMCS Hetzner reseller with incomplete tos and spelling mistakes. Definitely sounds like a good place to host my Onset server LMAO

Comment

• Sturze.com
      Sturze.com commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there Jan I appreciate your concern. I understand that you think it is as simple as reselling but there is much more work that goes into the backend also.

We now have 2 CPU types available in New York !

I7-6700K
    I7-7700K

Now available !

https://sturze.com/

Comment

Working...
    X